Friday, April 3, 2009

100 Followers!!


Yay! Thank you so much everyone for following my blog and being supportive! I am beginning to love blogging more and more every day, and it's so much better when I'm in constant communication with you guys. Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully enjoying it!


YAY 100!!!


P.S. I'm on my trip to snowboard nationals. Yesterday we drove 13 hours and stayed in a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah which is where I am writing from right now. We will soon be getting back on the road and driving the final 8 hours to Copper, Colorado!


I have some pictures of the van drive that I will hopefully post later!!


Bye!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 Followers!! and good luck this weekend. can't wait for pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an achievement! I'm glad I'm one of the first hundred! I know that once my blog reaches this amount I will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu deserve it. Congrats**

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! That's GREAT Taylor! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it 109

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete