Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday #12

Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Madison Avery's junior prom killed her-literally. She doesn't know why a Dark Reaper came after her‚ but that didn't stop her from stealing his amulet‚ which she discovered allows her soul to continue living on in a temporary body. But now she's being babysat by a disgruntled Light Reaper who's supposed to be training her‚ while angels try to figure out what's supposed to happen to her next. But Madison can't stay out of trouble for long‚ so along with her prom date Josh (who is getting cuter by the minute) and her guardian angel Grace‚ Madison takes matters into her own hands-only to discover that she is fated to become one of the most powerful leaders in the realm of the dark and light reapers. Well‚ if she believed in that stuff.
Yay! A supernatural book with a HOT cover. Need I say more? I love suspenseful novels, and this seems to nail that right on the head. I have also heard amazing things about Kim Harrison, though I have never read anything by her. Once Dead, Twice Shy will be released May 26.
What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this! I love Kim Harrison's books:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this one and loved it, but I love Kim Harrison. All of her books are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover. And the title too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! Can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, this book seems really good. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete