Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Awards I Have Won - Much Overdue!

Okay so I deeply apologize if I miss someone who has given me an award over the past two weeks. I haven't posted much lately because I have been super busy with my writing class, but now I am going to acknowledge all of the awards I have won, FINALLY!

First is the Premio Dardos Award which has been given to me by Kristi at Books and Needle Point, and Donna from Bites.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I also won the Sisterhood Award from Insert Book Title Here.

Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

And finally I was given the I Heart Your Blog Award from Robin_Titan at T.V. and Book Addict and Iryna at Garden of Books :D.

Here are the rules to keep the award moving:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Since this would be 32 blogs to nominate, which is TONS I am nominating everyone who hasn't yet recieved any of these awards!

If you gave me one of these awards and I missed you, comment me and I will add you!!

Thanks so much to everyone who nominated me!!

Taylor

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    And actually, I also nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog" award.

    Link here: http://gardenofbooksa.blogspot.com/2009/03/guess-what_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I should have left you a message for you sooner! I have an award for you on my blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog awards.

    ReplyDelete