Friday, February 20, 2009

Yay!

Today is a great day! First of all, a bunch of you gave me advice on what to read to get me out of my rut! Thanks!

Secondly, I'm going to have a guest blog soon! My very first one!!! I decided though I'm not going to tell you who, its going to be a surprise ;).

And lastly, since today is Friday I am starting to work on this weeks Summary Sunday. I got a few e-mails last week asking if I could put some of peoples blogs on there but last weekend was my birthday so I didn't run a Summary Sunday. So, if you are one of those people, or if you would like me to post about one of your blogs, leave me a comment here!

Thanks everyone,

Taylor

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing who your guest blog is (= And your summary of the past week. I hope you found a book to get you back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I picked up The Summoning. I'm only on like page 30 but so far its very good. Now I just need to find time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for The Summoning! I'm reading it right now too. It's creepily addicting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me feel curious and excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the guest blog. Now if only I could find a book to get myself hooked on...

    ReplyDelete