Sunday, February 8, 2009

Summary Sunday #2

So this is a new meme I'm looking to start. Basically, its a way to wrap up the happenings on my blog as well as other YA blogs during the past week. If you would like me to add something from your blog to next week's Summary Sunday, e-mail me!!

Monday
I had a pretty busy day in the blogosphere on Monday. I posted a silly meme that you should do if you ever get bored, information if anyone is interested in a book swap, and my second In My Mailbox.

Also on Monday, Books Make Great Lovers posted an interesting meme called Coming Soon Must Monday. In bed with books also posted information about an upcoming party she is hosting.

Tuesday
On Tuesday I posted an interview of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I think it was my best review yet! I also posted a list of the books I have read in 2009 (that I need to update!).

Stephanie of Juciliousss Reviews posted a mini interview of herself on Tuesday. Also, Lenore posted her first ever video of Emmy (her cat) which is completely adorable!!

Wednesday
Like many bloggers I posted my weekly Waiting on Wednesday on this Wednesday.

Also on Wednesday, Reviewer X posted a link to an interesting interview with Stephen King where he disses Stephenie Meyer. Mrs. Magoo Reads also posted a review of In Too Deep: An Elite Novel by Jennifer Banash.

Thursday
On Thurdays I finished and reviewed the tragically wonderful Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, which you should all read. Be sure to check out my giveaway of three copies of Wintergirls as well!

Sharon Loves Books and Cats posted a mini interview with herself on Thursday. Also on Thursday, The Story Siren had her weekly Author Tales, this time with Author Beth Fantaskey.

Friday
On Friday I posted an excuse aking blog for not posting anything. I have been super busy but I'm done making excuses. I'm not even going to post a link to it because its pointless.

Posts of note (since mine certainly isn't) are Reader Rabbit's review of You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay as well as Lauren's Crammed Bookself with her meme, Inspired Friday.

Saturday
So I didn't blog about anything of note but I did have a fabulous Saturday. I won my snowboard competition (yay!) and I also won a FREE SNOWBOARD!! Yep, I am SOO excited, in case you can't tell. YAYYYYYYY!

So Many Precious Books, So Little Time composed a list of all of this weeks giveaways! Yay for her making it so easy! Juciliciousss Reviews also posted her In My Mailbox, and she got Eyes Like Stars and I am soooo jealous.

Today
So far, this is my only blog today buttt, I WILL BE POSTING A NEW GIVEAWAY! YAY! I am NOT giving away what book or how many, so you will have to check back allllll day to find out. he-he-he.
Also today, The Story Siren has posted all the faulous books she recieved in her meme, In My Mailbox. She always gets the best books! *Envies Kristi*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to me! =)

    This is a great new feature!!

    ReplyDelete